Exciting News!


Hey everyone! Hope you are all well. I have had some great news this week regarding my blog... some that I cant broadcast just yet but one that I can share with you all is that I have been selected by More Magazine to be apart of their Hot 100 - Woohoo! I basically applied by sending an email to the magazine stating which products I like and why and out of all of the entries I have been picked out of the bloggers category! I'm so excited. I'm unsure at the moment what I will be doing but it ranges from testing out products that will be published in the mag and giving my opinion on everything beauty related. Who woulda thought after just 1 year my blog would have come this far? I'd like to thank you so much for all of your support. I love waking up in the morning and having emails from you asking how I am or advice on a certain product. It really makes my day! Keep checking back for more updates about the More's Hot 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment