April Faves


Hi Beauties! I've not seen many July faves blog posts only videos on youtube so I thought why cant I do it? So here are a few of my fave things from July hope you enjoy. Revlon Photo Ready foundation. It matches my skin perfectly which is rare for foundation. I find it evens my complexion, doesn't feel heavy on the skin and doesn't make my dry skin look flaky. Its a must! Barry Ms Red black nail polish. Its not a summer colour but I love dark reds on nails. Its my go to nail varnish. Urban Decays all Nighter setting spray. I was apprehensive at first but the spray really does make my makeup last longer. Not only that it is really refreshing when you apply it. I will be writing a review very soon. Organic Surge Eye Gel. I am always raving about this eye gel. It stays cool and refreshes my eyes. I would be lost without it. Batiste Tropical XXL dry shampoo. My roots are awful at the moment I am working silly hours so cannot get to the hairdressers. This is a lifesaver until I am able to get my roots coloured. The XXL one is even better as you don't have to worry about running out for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am happy I watched this site on yippee. ensaladas veganas

    ReplyDelete