45p Beauty Must Have


I don't know about you but I cannot live without my face wipes. I love the feeling of taking my makeup off after a long day. For years I have been using quite expensive face wipes but I had to buy some wipes in a rush as I didn't have my regular ones with me. I popped into Tesco and spotted these Tesco Cucumber Cleansing Wipes. They were only 45p so I expected them not to be as good as my more expensive ones that I usually use... Never judge an items quality by the price tag! There are 25 wipes in a pack and they're enriched with soothing cucumber and aloe vera. They gently take off my makeup including waterproof mascara without fail. They leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. They don't contain any chemicals so they're kind to your skin and theyre suitable for all skin types. I also left the pack undone over night and they didn't dry out not even the wipe on top! For 45p my beauties this item is a must! Throw out your expensive wipes and head down to your local Tesco!

No comments:

Post a Comment